August 18, 2020

It's Almost The Big Day!

Hello Parents,

Here we are on the eve of the eve of our first day of first grade in virtual learning!  As I mentioned in our Orientation on Monday, I'll post our class schedule here and on our TEAMS page as soon as I receive the details - which should be tomorrow👍  

As we embark on this new adventure together, I ask for your patience and grace as I'm sure we'll face a few bumps along the way on this new journey, and I intend to provide you and your little ones with much of the same.  For example, I can't tell you how much I appreciated your patience as my PowerPoint loaded and loaded and loaded during our Orientation!  Although it was out of my hands due to connections issues, I wanted it to be perfect for you.  So, we just have to agree that some things are out of our control and make the best of it!!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I'll do my best to answer them😊

This is just a reminder that I'll see your little ones on Thursday morning at 8:30 on our TEAMS page💓

Until then,

Mrs. Plish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or question for the kids or Mrs. Plish! All comments are reviewed before being posted.